Featured post

Come along with me on my personal journey of styling on a budget & looking good while doing it.

Edit From a young age playing dress up has always been my favorite thing to do. As I grow older I've come to realize that one doe sn...

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 April 2016

Bargain Hunter

Nothing gives me pleasure like finding an amazing bargain. In this relationship of mine with clothes, I 've learnt that it never hurts to look for bargains... Keeps my pocket happy while I also look good. Do you guys also hunt for bargains? Today while running my errands I happened to find myself an amazing bargain just in time for winter in South Africa... Ankle boots marked down by close to 80% - from R599.00 to R187.50 am literally doing a happy jig from excitement 😀..

No comments:

Post a Comment